Our teeth are essential for a beautiful smile and, equally important for helping us to function well. Restorative dentistry includes all the procedures…
Did you know that about 25% of children in the US aged between 2-5 years of age have teeth cavities? You will also be surprised to know that …
A healthy smile is one of your best assets because the first thing that people notice about you is your smile! A beautiful smile not only improves…
Key to good oral health for life: -
- Visit your dentist regularly for a routine checkup and oral care.
- When choosing a dentist, consider the one who can understand your challenges and want to focus on your oral health goals
- Ask your dentist about proper brushing techniques, home care therapies.
- Regular cleaning and Periodontal Maintenance helps removing plaque, bacteria from your mouth and reduces the risk of dental caries and other infections.
- Treating dental problems at an early stage before they progress to severe nature.
- Replace your lost teeth at the earliest to prevent loss of other neighboring teeth and gums.
- Good oral health will lead to better general health.
MEET OUR TEAM
Lourdes Acosta is a dental assistant with more than 18 years of experience in the Dental field. She got her…
Midalis Leal is a Dental Assistant and Billing Coordinator with over 13 years of experience. She received her diploma in…
Dr. Yudisbel Molina
Dental Medical Doctor
Dr. Molina is the key figure in the success of our dental office. Dr. Molina’s was born in Camaguey, Cuba…
Thanks to Molina Dental for been there when I need them most. Their service is amazing, they really make their patients feel wonderful, and are the most professional crew I have ever met. God bless them all forever. Thank you.