Our teeth are essential for a beautiful smile and, equally important for helping us to function well. Restorative dentistry includes all the procedures…
Did you know that about 25% of children in the US aged between 2-5 years of age have teeth cavities? You will also be surprised to know that …
Key to good oral health for life: -
- Visit your dentist regularly for a routine checkup and oral care.
- When choosing a dentist, consider the one who can understand your challenges and want to focus on your oral health goals
- Ask your dentist about proper brushing techniques, home care therapies.
- Regular cleaning and Periodontal Maintenance helps removing plaque, bacteria from your mouth and reduces the risk of dental caries and other infections.
- Treating dental problems at an early stage before they progress to severe nature.
- Replace your lost teeth at the earliest to prevent loss of other neighboring teeth and gums.
- Good oral health will lead to better general health.
MEET OUR TEAM
Thanks to Molina Dental for been there when I need them most. Their service is amazing, they really make their patients feel wonderful, and are the most professional crew I have ever met. God bless them all forever. Thank you.